Web design services in London
We are a competent Web Design Services agency with ongoing projects all over the UK and internationally. Web Design Services are the main services we provide. No matter the size or specifications of your project, our team successfully delivers. First of all, we promise to deliver great results. Furthermore, we want to work with you in future projects, therefore we are committed to making a great job.
Web Design Services – structure
First of all the steps identified below are difficult to understand by someone from a different industry. Therefore allow us to handle the process and use your time doing what you do best. People get scared of the amount of work behind a successful website, hence they choose shortcuts. The shortcuts are less expensive initially, therefore many people go with them. In the long run, you will be happy for choosing a professional team to do the work.
Wireframes and Site Architecture
Web Design Services – requirements
Once the team understands the type of Web Design Services project you need, we create a list of requirements. These requirements are meant for us to work transparently. As a result, our client understands the progress of the job. We work in this manner for the reason that clients have clarity about their investment.
A Web Design Services agency has many individuals hired in different positions, therefore you find any talent you need. Certainly, your project needs only a handful of experts. Or, your project may need ten team members working on it simultaneously. Consequently, we hired people from the most important niches of the industry.
Key individuals for Web Design Services
Seems like our Web Design Services agency has gathered together experts from different fields. Over the years our team has attracted talented individuals with great portfolios. Most importantly, among the positions needed to complete a website you will need:
1. Product manager ( or Project manager ): guides the design and development of a site from a big picture perspective. Therefore, he deals with coordinating people and plans over the individual design choices or technical aspects of the project. Web Design Services, or any other services are not possible without a responsible manager.
2. Web developer: focused on deeper programming concepts such as security and structure.
4. Web designer: determines what features and aesthetic a web page needs in order to be both easy and enjoyable to use.
5. UX Designer: focused on ease of functionality.
6. UI Designer: focused on website aesthetics.
7. QA Developer: makes sure that all the requirements are met, and are your website’s line of defense against bugs.
8. Copywriter: creates the written content of the website.
9. Marketing expert: creates a marketing strategy, analyses your competitors, creates an STP framework and SWOT analysis in order to drive traffic and increase sales.
10. Network and Server Administrator: oversees the performance and condition of multiple servers in the business organization.
See our Prices
The cost of a website, or any type of service of an agency requires deep understanding of the industry.
First of all, people pay for the look and feel of a product or service.
As a result, many people buy expensive objects, such as jewelry, watches or sports cars to get an image boost. Probably the reason is a better image for their social life. Another reason for buying an expensive item is the increased comfort a quality item brings to life.
An expensive computer, watch or car are reliable partners for many years. These products become collection pieces for the next generation from your family. Ask your dad about his vintage Aston Martin or your mom about her vintage Channel and they will certify this theory.
Getting back to Digital Agencies Services, the same lesson applies. Probably you wonder: how does this applies to design, websites or branding? Similarly, with collection items, a well-designed perfectly optimized and managed website becomes a priceless item.
You don’t pay for a web design, web development or branding service. You make an INVESTMENT in a business accessory.
You make an investment in creating an online platform which represents your brand image. You make an investment in a machine which generates traffic and engages with your clients.
The Basic Presentation Website
- Mobile Friendly
- WordPress Website
- Blog Setup
- First 6 months Free Maintenance
- Marketing Support
- Instagram Promotion
The Custom Made Website
- Customized Landing Page
- Customized Layout
- Customized Content
- Keyword Strategy
- Blog Setup
- 1st year Free Maintenance
The E-commerce Website
- Digital Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
- Traffic Analytics, Metrics, and Reporting
- Social Media Setup
- 1st year Free Maintenance
- 1st year Free Hosting