Ecommerce Web Design Services
Grow Wise offers Ecommerce Web Design Services. Our team has built many successful ecommerce websites over the years. We are specialists in Ecommerce Web Design Services, having worked for companies in London and all over the UK.
Are you thinking of opening an online business? Do you need an online retail website re-design? Are you thinking of promoting your ecommerce website and need professional assistance? Probably you need all of the above and more. Have no worry, we can help you setup your online presence immediately.
You should consider working with us, because we are a competent Ecommerce Web Design agency. Ecommerce Web Design is one of the main services we provide. No matter the size or specifications of your project, our team successfully delivers.
First of all, we promise to deliver great results. Furthermore, we want to work with you in future projects, therefor we are committed in making a great job.
Ecommerce is rapidly growing and soon will surpass physical stores. Academic research supports the theory that in future years we will do all our shopping online. Therefore, you need more than an online store. You need a perfectly functional ecommerce store to keep up with the increasing demand of the public.
Ecommerce Web Design Services – structure
- Login and registration software
- Search window
- Navigation map (categories, sub-categories & products)
- Product Filters
- Product attributes & multiple product images
- Product ratings
- Related & featured products
- Stock management
- Discount & offer management
- Shopping cart software
- Payment integration (Paypal, Amazon, etc)
- Invoice & customer management
- Newsletter subscription
- News & blog
- Website analytics software
Ecommerce Web Design Services – types of business
E-commerce is the buying and selling of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primarily the internet. These business transactions occur either as B2B, B2C, C2C OR C2B. Our agency’s Ecommerce Web Design Services covers all these types of online business types.
Business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce refers to the electronic exchange of products, services or information between businesses. In 2017, Forrester Research predicted that the B2B e-commerce market will top $1.1 trillion in the U.S. by 2021, accounting for 13% of all B2B sales in the nation (as per Techtarget.com)
Business-to-consumer (B2C) is when businesses sell products, services or information directly to consumers.
Consumer-to-consumer (C2C) is a type of e-commerce in which consumers trade products, services and information with each other online.
Consumer-to-business (C2B) is a type of e-commerce in which consumers make their products and services available online for companies to bid on and purchase.
Ecommerce Web Design – requirements
Once the team understands the type of Ecommerce Web Design Services you need, we create a list of requirements. These requirements are meant for us to work transparently. As a result, our client understands the progress of the job. Likewise, the client understands what they are investing in. Maybe it seems like a lot of work from our side. Probably it is ;-). Due to our clients requests over the years we adopted this way of transparently communicating our actions.
Ecommerce Web Design Services are challenging without knowing all the information. Hence the dialogue phase is critical for our agency to get to identify your needs. We thank all our past, current and future clients for allowing us to do the right job.
Key individuals for an Ecommerce Web Design – project
An Ecommerce Web Design agency has many individuals hired in different positions. It can happen that your project needs only a handful of experts. Or, your project may need ten team members working on it simultaneously.
Our Ecommerce Web Design agency has gathered together experts from different fields. Over the years our team has attracted talented individuals with great portfolios. Most importantly, among the positions needed to complete an ecommerce website you will need:
- Product manager( or Project manager): guides the design and development of a site from a big picture perspective. Therefor he deals with coordinating people and plans over the individual design choices or technical aspects of the project
- Web developer: focused on deeper programming concepts such as security and structure
- Web designer: determines what features and aesthetic a web page needs in order to be both easy and enjoyable to use
- UX Designer: focused on ease of functionality
- UI Designer: focused on website aesthetics
- QA Developer: makes sure that all the requirements are met, and are your website’s line of defense against bugs
- Copywriter: creates the written content of the website
- Marketing expert: creates a marketing strategy, analyses your competitors, creates a STP framework and SWOT analysis in order to drive traffic and increase sales
- Network and Server Administrator: oversees the performance and condition of multiple serversin the business organization.
See our Prices
The cost of a website, or any type of service of an agency requires deep understanding of the industry. First of all, people pay for the look and feel of a product or service.
As a result, many people buy expensive objects, such as jewelry, watches or sports cars to get an image boost. Probably the reason is a better image for their social life. Another reason for buying an expensive item is the increased comfort a quality item brings to life.
An expensive computer, watch or car are reliable partners for many years. These products become collection pieces for the next generation from your family. Ask your dad about his vintage Aston Martin or your mom about her vintage Channel and they will certify this theory.
Getting back to Digital Agencies Services, the same lesson applies. Probably you wonder: how does this applies to design, websites or branding? Similarly, with collection items, a well-designed perfectly optimized and managed website becomes a priceless item.
You don’t pay for a web design, web development or branding service. You make an INVESTMENT in a business accessory.
You make an investment in creating an online platform which represents your brand image. You make an investment in a machine which generates traffic and engages with your clients.
The Basic Presentation Website
- Mobile Friendly
- WordPress Website
- Blog Setup
- First 6 months Free Maintenance
- Marketing Support
- Instagram Promotion
The Custom Made Website
- Customized Landing Page
- Customized Layout
- Customized Content
- Keyword Strategy
- Blog Setup
- 1st year Free Maintenance
The E-commerce Website
- Digital Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
- Traffic Analytics, Metrics, and Reporting
- Social Media Setup
- 1st year Free Maintenance
- 1st year Free Hosting